The official part was opened by the vice-president of the Eurasian Creative Guild (London) Marat Akhmedjanov, briefly talking about the upcoming festivals.
Then intern from Tashkent Akramova Madina made a presentation of the Guild projects, mentioning OEBF, ECW, Book Series, Academic Series and the ECG Film Festival.
After that, Bibigul Smakova handed certificates to participants of the exhibition “Peaks of Asia”, which took place in France.
Speakers from Kazakhstan also spoke at the meeting:
1) Marlan Nasynbaev
– International exhibition “Art without Borders” in Nur-Sultan with the support of the people of Kazakhstan and the Eurasian Creative Guild (London)
– Exhibition “Inclusive Masters of the Great Steppe” in Taldykorgan.
2) Mikhailovskaya Natalya Semenovna
– Analyzing of the previous year. Creative plans. Energy of creativity
3) Sabina Suleymanova
– recitation of verses
4) Tatyana Vasilievna
– poems of own writing
5) Evgeny Sikkhimbaeva
– About the publication of books dedicated to one of the most charismatic, talented and influential actors of the world Keanu Reeves.
In conclusion, in the best traditions of the Guild, the most active members with the support of which the Eurasian Culture Week in London ended successfully were awarded certificates and testimonials. New Guild members Dmitry Roza and Tatyana Vasilievna were also handed badges and certificates.