The Eurasian Creative Guild (London) announces the launch of the only project in Europe and Asia “Top-25 Artists of Eurasia 2020”.
Our annual project, which selects the best paintings on a competitive basis and allows expressing oneself at the international level, includes:
– Award ceremony in the heart of Great Britain – London as part of the ECG FILM FESTIVAL; 30/05/2020 (TBC)
– exhibition (12 cities, 90 days); *
– A unique set of 25 posters (A2), published in London.
Puzzling for a long time over the zest of the project, our creative team decided to engage as a wide audience of participants as possible, who resonate with fine art. We are waiting for you if you:
- artist of any direction;
- public professional association in whose interests the promotion of its members.
If you still doubt your intention to apply for participation, see what the finalists will receive:
– An opportunity to declare itself to the world in English
– Collaboration with creative and talented people
– Information support and PR through the resources of the Guild
– Participation of one of the best work in exhibitions in 12 cities of Europe and Asia
– The opportunity to personally present work on the Art Road Show in Europe and Asia (all presence expenses are covered by the finalists themselves)
– Edition of a set of posters
– One free copy of the ready-made kit
Only three conditions separate you from the international exhibition in 12 destinations:
1. Membership in the Eurasian Creative Guild (London)
2. The presence of creative vision, a peculiar style and unshakable faith in your talent
3. Approval by the Expert Council (maximum 25 finalists)
And now let’s move on to the technical side of the project, namely to the requirements for the paintings:
– File: JPG
– Size: at least A3 (original)
– Resolution: 300 dpi
– Photo caption: name of paintings, style, method of execution (oil on canvas, pencil, photoshop, illustrator)
– You can submit up to 5 paintings, but 1 painting will be selected for the exhibition.
Participation is FREE for Guild members. Since the goal of the project is to identify talents and further cooperation in book initiatives, the Guild not only reduced the participation fee in the first round but immediately cancelled it.
Important! If your picture is recognized as the best, you need to make a one-time non-refundable registration fee of £ 350, which will go to the organization of international exhibitions and the publication of a set of posters.
Please pay attention to the project deadlines:
1st stage. Acceptance of applications / nominations (January 1, 2020 – April 1, 2020)
2nd stage. Announcement of Results – April 15, 2020
Award ceremony and presentation of the collection-album of illustrations – May 30, 2020
Exhibition-tour (roadshow in Europe and Asia) – (June 15, 2020 – September 15, 2020)
To submit to the project, fill out the form on the Guild website.
For detailed information, please refer to presentation.
* Posters will be displayed at the exhibition, but the author can exhibit original works, provided that the delivery of works will be done by the author on his own.
** The author can exhibit more than 1 painting in a separate block, provided that an additional fee of £ 50 will be paid for each work (this price includes the provision of a separate easel/rack/place in all locations where the works will be exhibited).