The role of education for people in the modern world is very great. Education gives us knowledge about the world around us and the ability to change it for the better. An educated person has more opportunities to realize his potential, as well as to reveal his talent.
This year we decided to publish a special issue dedicated to education in the Eurasian region and its universities. The aim of the project is to bring together universities, experts and media representatives to promote education and research opportunities in the region. We propose to study all the subtleties of the educational system of Central Asia and find new opportunities for cooperation and joint development.
A special issue of the OCA Magazine will be published in London in December 2021 in English. It will be interesting both for scientists, international students, and experts and research centers in the field of education. Thus, we strive to study the connection between the countries of the Eurasian region in such an important area as education and social development.
Universities have the opportunity to be involved in the issue and publish detailed information about themselves in the rating of “50 Universities of Eurasia”, which increases the rating and status of the educational institution.
We try to make each issue of OCA Magazine more interesting for you and are always open to cooperation.
If you are interested in taking part in a special issue of the magazine, we will gladly consider your material. The article must be in English, no more than 1100 words. All materials are accepted until October 1. You can send them to email@example.com.
OCA MAGAZINE – is a quarterly magazine published in London that connects Europe and Central Eurasia. The Open Central Asia magazine has been published since 2009 and is dedicated to the Eurasian region and describes the cultural, political and economic events related to the region and taking place both in Europe and in the region itself, and serves as an exchange of ideas between the two regions in order to promote both business cooperation, and tourist and cultural ties.
Total audience of 200,000 readers (including online). The magazine is read in 20 countries (Great Britain, USA, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, etc.).
The guests of our magazine at different times were: the first President of Tatarstan Mintimer Shaimiev, President of Kyrgyzstan Almazbek Atambayev, leader of the Labor Party of Georgia – Shalva Natelashvili, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan Sirojiddin Aslov, Lady Barbara Judge, Regional Director of the EBRD Masaru Honma, as well as Mikhail Shvydkoy, special representative of the President of the Russian Federation for international cooperation.
Terms of publication in rating “50 Universities”
Minimum size\space of publication: – 2 pages. An article or interview of 1 page (no more than 400 words) and 1 page for posting information about the educational institution.
Basic cost £ 650 (British Pounds) for 2 pages (50% discount from RRP). For Guild members, an additional 25% discount is possible.
What includes £ 650 ̶ £ ̶1̶2̶6̶5̶
1. 2 pages. article or interview on 1 page (no more than 400 words) and 1 page to post information about the educational institution.
2. Presentation of special edition in London;
3. Distribution of the magazine will be carried out:
– at the CIS embassies in the UK;
– Embassies of Great Britain and the USA in the CIS;
– Foreign Ministry of the CIS countries and Europe
– the British National Library,
– among subscribers, partners of the magazine and members of the Eurasian Creative Guild
4. Three copies of the magazine (+ 25% discount when purchasing 50+ additional copies)
It is necessary to send application to the special issue by email firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st of October, 2021.
The text of the article in English should not exceed 400 words and 3-5 photographs in high resolution (300 dpi). You should also provide the following information for iconography:
- Legal name
- Trade Name
- Year of foundation
- Number of students (how many of them are foreigners)
- Number of teachers
- Number of faculties and their names
- What languages are taught
- Availability of business schools and other preparatory / affiliates
- Participation in international rankings (if any)
- Full name of the rector / president
- Features / achievements of the university
- Address, contacts, email, university website
It is possible to provide additional pages (up to 8) at £ 650 (British pounds) per page
Our contacts: email@example.com