The “RAINBOW” illustrations digest is an annual prestigious catalog published in the capital of Great Britain, London. This is a repository of fresh ideas, creative content, vibrant colors and outstanding talent. This is a bridge which connects the reader with illustrators and authors.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- Membership in the Eurasian Creative Guild
- Entrance fee – 195 British pounds
- Approval by the Expert Council (maximum 15 applications)
- File: JPG
- Size: at least A6 (at least 1Mb)
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Photo caption: name of the book to which the illustration is made
- Authorship: Who made the photo / image
WHAT WILL WINNERS RECEIVE?
- Unique opportunity to make yourself known to the world in English;
- Collaboration with creative and talented people / authors;
- Information support and PR;
- Free exhibitions in 8 key cities (road shows);
- Chance to commercialize your works;
- One free copy of the finished digest;
- Prestigious publication in the international annual British catalog (digest).
HOW TO BECOME A PARTICIPANT?
- PARTICIPATION IN THE OPEN EURASIA COMPETITION (OEBF), according to the results of which 15 winners are selected among the contestants of all years.
– Reasonable cost of participation;
– Intense competition (about 5% chances to win).
The cost of participation is £ 20.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF ECG (LONDON) – winners (15 illustrators) will be selected by members of the Expert Council.
– Mandatory membership in the Guild;
– High probability of becoming a finalist.
Cost of participation – £ 195.
Each illustrator is allocated four square-format pages. The maximum number of published illustrations is 8, and the minimum is 2.
The deadline for submitting applications for the OEBF is September 15, and through the official website of the Eurasian Creative Guild – December 15.
To participate in the OEBF-2019 competition, follow the link
To apply through the official website fill out the form
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org