Only 5 days left to apply!
The Eurasian Creative Guild (London) invites you to participate in the Eurasian Culture Week on October 1-6, 2019 in London.
Eurasian Culture Week is an international cultural festival that brings together creative people from around the world on one platform to present their creative works in the cultural center of the world, in London.
We support and promote creative projects and give opportunity to present creative works to public during the festival.
Art exhibitions, a fashion show, a presentation of books published in the Hertfordshire Press, a gala concert and musical performances will be held during the Eurasian Culture Week from 1 to 6 October, 2019 in London.
Eurasian Culture Week:
– International festival for all creative people
– The important festival for authors, artists, designers
– The annual festival that brings together creative people of Eurasia
– Meetings with interesting and like-minded people
– Presentations on various interesting topics
Participants and speakers must register and pay by September 15, 2019 to participate in the Eurasian Culture Week.
For more information, please contact us: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +447956723336
Do not miss your chance to share your work in London!
We are waiting for you in London!